spiced pear + fig
GOLDEN Travel Tin Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Spiced Pear and Fig all-natural scented coconut wax candle
Pear, fig, and a spice medley of clove and cinnamon. GOLDEN—your candlelit bridge from warm nights to brisk yet colorful days. Ignite, inhale, and embrace the change of the season.
3.3 oz | 94 g
25 hour burn
All-natural coconut wax blend and 100% cotton wick.
- Toxin-Free: contains absolutely no reproductive, acute or organ toxins.
- Phthalate-Free: phthalates have been shown to be harmful to our bodies and reproductive systems, and our candles have *none* in them.
- Carcinogen-Free: carcinogens are known to cause cancer, and our candles have zero.
- Mutagen-Free: mutagens can negatively alter our genetic makeup, so it goes without saying, we leave them o-u-t.
- Vegan + Cruelty Free: forever + always.
- All-Natural: zero synthetics or additives, everything quite literally, comes straight from nature.
All candle fragrances are 100% all-natural and ISO 9235 certified, meaning they are derived directly from plants as essential oils and isolates; cruelty free, completely non-toxic and vegan. No synthetics, ever.
CARE + USE
How often should I trim my wick?
Every time you burn your candle, trim your wick to about 1/4 of an inch. This will allow the burn to continue clean, without any of the smokey residue that tends to form after a wick has burned too long. It will also prolong the burn time of your candle!
How do I best care for my candle?
When burning your candle, make sure that you allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of your container. If you do not allow it do this, your candle may begin to tunnel and you will not get a clean burn. That being said, coconut wax is wonderful in the fact that if there is a tiny bit of hang up on the jar after your first few burns, don't worry! It will catch up as you continue to burn the candle, as long as you burn as close to the edges as you can.
If your wick has been burning for a prolonged period of time and it begins to “mushroom,” blow your candle out and be sure to trim the wick. Do not let anything fall into your wax pool, and of course, keep it in a safe place away from kids and pets!
BEHIND THE SCENT
GOLDEN captures the simple joys of fall's transition. Ripe pear and fig mingle with a touch of cinnamon and clove, creating a warm and inviting scent that just feels like autumn. It's your go-to for relishing the season's change, whether you're lighting a candle or spritzing your space.
Top: Pear, Fig
Middle: Crushed clove, Cinnamon
Base: Tonka Bean