Skip to product information
1 of 5

Orchid + Ash

JOSHUA TREE | palo santo + sage

Regular price
$48.00
Regular price
Sale price
$48.00

JOSH•U•A TREE

\ ˈjä-sh(ə-)wə \  \ ˈtrē \

Joshua Tree National Park is a vast protected area in southern California. Joshua tree forests tell a story of survival, resilience, and beauty borne through perseverance.

Palo Santo and cedarwood dance with each other to bring in elements of the Earth, while cypress and sage mingle with the slightest hint of orange peel. The end result is an earthy yet bright burn, perfect for your daily meditations and grounding practices.

Top: Orange Peel
Middle: Palo Santo, Sage
Base: Cedarwood

Double Wick | 11 oz | 312 g
60-70 hour burn

CLEAN INGREDIENTS

The cleanest burning candle you can buy.

All-natural coconut wax blend and 100% cotton wick.

All fragrances are 100% all-natural and ISO 9235 certified, meaning they are derived directly from plants as essential oils and isolates; cruelty free, completely non-toxic and vegan. No synthetics, ever.

CARE + USE

How often should I trim my wick?

Every time you burn your candle, trim your wick to about 1/4 of an inch. This will allow the burn to continue clean, without any of the smokey residue that tends to form after a wick has burned too long. It will also prolong the burn time of your candle!

How do I best care for my candle?

When burning your candle, make sure that you allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of your container. If you do not allow it do this, your candle may begin to tunnel and you will not get a clean burn. That being said, coconut wax is wonderful in the fact that if there is a tiny bit of hang up on the jar after your first few burns, don't worry! It will catch up as you continue to burn the candle, as long as you burn as close to the edges as you can.

If your wick has been burning for a prolonged period of time and it begins to “mushroom,” blow your candle out and be sure to trim the wick. Do not let anything fall into your wax pool, and of course, keep it in a safe place away from kids and pets!